Working with Dukosi
We are a fast-growing technology company in the clean tech sector. Our disruptive lithium battery management technology will set the standard for future lithium batteries for electric vehicles, industrial and stationary energy storage systems.
Over the past few years our small close-knit team has designed and built a wide variety of systems at all scales from chip to board to vehicles. We have worked closely with leading Universities for R&D, and top companies for product development. Dukosi continues to receive exceptional feedback from the industry and with the delivery of our ASIC in late summer the rate of progress towards taking the battery management technology to market is sure to increase.
Whilst we have increased in numbers we have retained a very good team culture and working environment that we are keen to maintain as the company grows. Dukosi is building a diverse and family friendly working environment.
All employees are eligible to join the company pension and share option schemes.
Dukosi is looking for an enthusiastic, creative Junior Embedded Software/ Firmware Engineer to immediately contribute to the development of the Dukosi technology for managing large lithium-ion battery packs. This role would be suitable to a recent graduate or someone starting out in their engineering career.
It is essential that :
- You are qualified to degree-level in a relevant discipline.
- You have knowledge of embedded software design, development and test.
- You have knowledge of multithread/multiprocess development on RTOS’s.
Dukosi is looking for an experienced Electronics / Engineering Technician who will directly contribute to the development and testing of the the Dukosi management system for lithium-ion battery packs.
It is essential that :
- Minimum HNC or equivalent in Electronics or closely related subject.
- Several years’ experience in an electronic assembly/test/design environment.
- Ability to use test equipment as required, e.g. multi-meter, oscilloscope, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret electronic circuit diagrams.
- Good general mechanical engineering skills.
We do NOT use recruitment agencies. Any agency that sends us unsolicited resumes or CVs will be ignored. We refuse to accept any unsolicited terms and conditions. If, in spite of this, an agency sends us unsolicited CVs, then we reserve the right to pursue such candidates of interest to us by any route we wish, other than through the agency, and will not accept any obligation to pay any fees.