Dukosi is at the forefront of leading-edge battery technology, bringing together unique and extensive industry expertise to deliver to market a revolution in battery design and management. Our revolutionary cell-based technology is used in large battery packs for electric vehicles and large energy storage solutions.
Dukosi employs over 20 people and has recently located to a newly refurbished office at Heriot Watt Research Park to accommodate the rapid growth expected over the next few years.
We are looking for an experienced, outgoing and highly organised individual to join our team. We have a friendly, open office environment, but one which is fast moving, hands-on and focused on achievement.
The ideal candidate would be proactive and be central to the running of the office on a day to day basis: from knowing which important meetings will be taking place to co-ordinating deliveries and making travel arrangements for staff.
We need someone who is positive and welcoming as they will be the first person that employees and potential clients see.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering and forwarding phone calls (screening calls as necessary)
- Arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Arranging couriers, sorting and distributing post
- Ordering stationery and kitchen supplies
- Supporting HR by performing employee inductions
- Supporting Marketing team with conference arrangements
- Inputting supplier invoices onto our financial system
- Raising purchase orders and receipting goods
- Vetting and inputting employee travel expenses
- Vetting and inputting credit card expenditure
- Supporting Health and Safety culture
- Maintain social media accounts and website updates
Key skills and attributes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with positive, can-do attitude
- Well-organised, efficient and good at multi-tasking
- Able to work well independently and proactively solve problems as they arise
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Keen eye for details with a good level of accuracy
- Willingness to perform ad hoc tasks as part of our small team
If you would like to apply for this role based in our office at Heriot Watt Research Park please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the position.
We do NOT use recruitment agencies. Any agency that sends us unsolicited resumes or CVs will be ignored. We refuse to accept any unsolicited terms and conditions. If, in spite of this, an agency sends us unsolicited CVs, then we reserve the right to pursue such candidates of interest to us by any route we wish, other than through the agency, and will not accept any obligation to pay any fees.