We do NOT use recruitment agencies. Any agency that sends us unsolicited resumes or CVs will be ignored. We refuse to accept any unsolicited terms and conditions. If, in spite of this, an agency sends us unsolicited CVs, then we reserve the right to pursue such candidates of interest to us by any route we wish, other than through the agency, and will not accept any obligation to pay any fees.
We are looking for…
Graduate Software Engineer
Start Date: Summer 2017
Salary: Starting at £25,000 pa (dependent on experience)
Dukosi is looking for a graduate software engineer with a passion for developing complex embedded system to help us develop the best Lithium-ion battery management system technology.
You will join a small development team responsible for the design, development and testing of our technology.
We are currently developing firmware and hardware to embed in Lithium-Ion cells, whilst modifying test vehicles to use our technology. The technology is currently under trial and you will become part of a multi-disciplinary team developing and testing the system so that it can be certified for automotive production and meets the demands for energy storage systems.
We shall offer you training within the company so that you can continue building on your studies within industry. You should be a strongly motivated individual with the drive and creativity to work within this fast-paced sector.
- Whole lifecycle development of embedded software in C on 32 bit microcontrollers using a real-time OS
- Development of test and demonstration systems based around Windows and Linux platforms
- Communications between distributed system networking
- Working closely with the whole engineering team, especially during vehicle and industry trials
- Working to QM and Safety standards
- You will be qualified to degree-level in a relevant discipline
- You have experience of embedded software design & development
- You will have demonstrable experience in getting-things-to-work in a environment where the requirement and hardware plaftforms are rapidly evolving
- You will be able to work in different languages and platforms simultaneously
- Ability to quickly adapt to whatever task is required is greatly desired in this fast-moving and demanding sector
We are a fast-growing technology company in the clean tech sector. Our disruptive lithium battery management technology will set the standard for future lithium batteries for electric vehicles, industrial and stationary energy storage systems.
2016 was a fantastic year for Dukosi. We delivered our first customer evaluation unit, grew our business relationships worldwide, received exceptional feedback from the industry, tripled our team whilst still advancing our technology, inventing new products and filing patents. 2017 is guaranteed to be a busy and exciting year.
Whilst we have increased in numbers we have retained a very good team culture and working environment that we are keen to maintain as the company grows.
Currently, we reside at The Edinburgh Technopole, 3 miles south of the Edinburgh City By-pass. However due to our expanding needs, we will be relocating in Summer 2017. Its planned however to ensure we have good public transport and road links considering current and future employees travel needs and remain in the greater Edinburgh area.
If you are up for a new challenge in 2017, like what you see about Dukosi and the job specification, then we look forward to hearing from you.
If you think you are the right person for this role, please send a covering email and current CV to email@example.com